In addition to the subjects above, here are a few other things the children can do if they would like to:
- Read using their banded reading book. If your child is in a Monster Phonics session then they can read from their Monster Phonics reading book.
- Practise weekly spellings on EdShed.
- Practise times tables on https://ttrockstars.com/
- Practise number bonds, doubles and halves on the website https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Go on the typing test website: https://www.typingtest.com and set it to 1 minute easy text. The children can then practise their typing skills. They usually enjoy this in school.