Science Pack 1
Science - States of Matter
Our Science topic at the moment is States of Matter which looks at solids, liquids and gases. In this pack there is a selection of activity sheets for you to complete.
As well as these, we have also given a selection of things you may want to try at home. Whilst you are doing them, you may want to take photographs, videos or write a description of what you noticed/found out?
As you complete the tasks, think about:
- What process is happening?
- How do the states change?
- How are solids, liquids or gases involved?
PLEASE NOTE: SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES BELOW MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT!
1) Fill a bowl with ice. Observe the ice.
2) Eat an ice lolly or a bowl of ice cream. Make your own ice lollies.
3) Make a mug of hot chocolate. ADULT HELP NEEDED!
4) Put a square of chocolate in your mouth... no chewing!
5) Breathe on a window.
6) Play with playdough or make something with clay.
7) Bake a cake. ADULT HELP NEEDED!
8) Have fried, poached or boiled eggs for dinner! ADULT HELP NEEDED!