Our next RE unit will look at the beliefs of Hinduism and will look at what modern Hindus in Britain believe today. In preparation for this, we would like you to complete a research project about Hinduism. You can present your research however you wish- this may be as a booklet, PowerPoint or poster.
When you are researching, you could think about the following questions:
1) What do Hindu temples look like?
2) Do Hindus pray to a God?
3) What do Hindus believe?
4) Do Hindus have any special festivals?
5) Do Hindus have any special rituals or possessions?
6) What are Hindu weddings like?
7) Are there any famous Hindus?
Twinkl is an online resource which is full of classroom-based activities and is offering a free password to parents at this current time. The password is . These activities are printable resources which are free to download.
If you search Hinduism there is a huge amount of powerpoints and activities but in particular you could look at:
- Hindu Gods and Goddesses powerpoint and fact cards
- Hindu creation story powerpoint
- Holi festival resource pack