For today, we would like you to continue writing your traditional tale with a twist. Recap the original story if you need to (or read it for the first time if you haven't yet done so).
We would like you to write up paragraph three and four today. If you created the storyboard from Monday's session then you may use the third and fourth boxes from the storyboard to help you focus your sentences today.
If you did not access Monday's or yesterday's sessions then please read the original story below to remind yourself of the beginning of the story. Do not worry about writing paragraph one and two today. You can still focus on the third and fourth paragraph write ups.
What your paragraph 3 should include:
- Begin by the wolf and Little Red Riding Hood having a conversation and include how Little Red Riding Hood mentions she is going to her Grandma's and how the wolf begins to think of a plan to get there first.
- Include the wolf's journey to Grandma's house and what his plan might be when he arrives there.
- Does the wolf go on a shortcut to Grandma's house and how is he feeling? (excited, giddy, fierce)
What your paragraph 4 should include:
- The wolf arrives at Grandma's house
- What is Grandma's reaction to the wolf?
- Include how both characters might be feeling at this point.
Read through the model to remind yourself of the features we are after. You may also use ideas from the model to support your own piece of writing but please do not copy large pieces of text from the model as we wish to see what you can come up with. You do not need to send this piece of writing in to your teacher until you have finished all paragraphs if you wish to show the whole piece.