Using the scenes you have read this week, answer the following questions:
L.I. – To identify the main points and ideas within a text. (2c) summarise.
1. How do the characters arrive in Professor McGonagall’s office?
2. Where did Ron find himself first?
3. What is Albus’ brilliant plan?
4. Who has developed the strongest friendship with Delphi? Use evidence from the text to explain how you know.
5. Why does Delphi give the boys Durmstrang robes?
6. How is Albus feeling at the end of Scene Four?
7. Summarise Scene Four in a few short sentences.