Thursday 22nd July
So we have reached our final day in Year 5 and although we can't be together in school, we can still do some of the things we would in school and have fun
There is NO work set for today; the only instruction is to HAVE FUN!
Below are a variety of activities which you can choose from but the aim of the day is to enjoy yourself, have fun, relax and look back on the fond memories of Y5.
- Watch your favourite film
- Read more of your favourite book
- Draw your favourite thing
- Play your favourite game with people at home
- Create an outdoor assault course
- Jump on the trampoline/play in the paddling pool/sit and bask in the sun
- Have an ice lolly
- Eat your favourite food/sweets
- Have extra-long, extended playtime
- Complete a 'Class of 2021' T-Shirt - it would be lovely to create a gallery of these for everyone to see
- Complete an 'End of the Year Writing Activity' to remember all the amazing things you have learned/done/experienced etc
- Complete an 'A-Z of our Year 5' using all of the letters of the alphabet - be as creative as you can
- Write a letter to your 'Future Teacher' explaining all about yourself
- Design an A4 poster all about Year 5 - the teachers and staff, the lessons, the trips, the books we read, the writing units, the topics, your friends.....the list is endless. AGAIN a gallery of these to share would be wonderful!
Last but not least, we would then like to say a big THANK YOU for all of your hard work during this year. We have thoroughly enjoyed teaching you, watching you grow and develop and now we know you are ready for a break but certainly ready for your journey in Year 6.
Have a wonderful Summer and we will see you in September ready and raring to go